To achieve a smooth vaccination process in Orkland Municipality, we depend on your assistance. Are you between the age of 18 and 74 years? Register as soon as possible so that we know that you want the vaccine! When your turn comes, you will get a notification from us to book an appointment.
Please note that you must be registered to be offered the vaccine.
Have you already received the vaccine or a date for vaccination? In that case, you do not have to do anything.
This is what to do:
- Click on the link below and register. In the registration, you must state your birth date and national identification number, telephone number and answer a few simple questions. When you have completed the registration, you are automatically admitted in the vaccination queue.
The Municipality will organize the queue pursuant to the recommended national order. The vaccination will be carried out as soon as possible after the vaccine has arrived. You must be prepared that this will take some time. This means that there may take some time from the time you register till you are asked to book an appointment. This will in particular apply to the younger age groups.
Important information regarding registration
- To be able to use the service, you need a bank-ID. This applies both for the registration as well as for the booking of appointments.
- Next of kin/relatives may log in with their own bank-ID and register parents, spouses or others who are not able to do this on their own.
- Don’t you have a bank-ID, or anyone who may log in on your behalf? Then you are welcome to call our corona telephone and get assistance to register.
- If you do not have a mobile phone, you must register the mobile telephone number of someone who may assist you in booking an appointment for vaccination when your turn comes.
When your turn comes, you will receive a text message (SMS) from Orkland Municipality advising you that you may book your appointments.
This is what to do:
- Click in via the web address you find in the SMS and book an appointment. The vaccine consists of two doses that are to be administered with a minimum of 21 days interval. Remember to book appointments for both doses at the same time.
- Ensure that you appear at the assigned time and place for the vaccination. In this way, we will avoid queues and loss of vaccine doses.
- Many people will be vaccinated in the same premises. Remember to wear a face mask!
- We ask you to wear vaccine friendly clothing, such as for example a T-shirt or a short-sleeved blouse. The vaccine is injected in the upper part of your arm.
Do not appear for vaccination if you, on the day of the vaccination, have the flu, symptoms of the common cold, fever or other signs of an infectious disease. Remember to notify the corona telephone about your condition as soon as possible.
The vaccination in Orkland takes place at four places:
When you register, you are able to pick your preferred place of vaccination. However, you may be asked to appear at another place of vaccination than your preferred location. You will be notified about the specified place of vaccination when you receive your appointment.